The position would include:
- Diary Management, including ensuring recurring internal meetings are scheduled and take place
- First point of contact for those wishing to meet or speak with company directors.
- Worldwide travel arrangements
- Maintaining up-to-date company documents
- Logging and filing scripts and maintaining up to date administrative documents across the Development Department
- Assisting in various levels of funding applications
- Assisting the Office Manager in building and office maintenance tasks
- Providing assistance to Production Executive and Production Assistant with travel, screenings, etc.
- General office admin, including taxi and courier bookings and reception cover.
The successful candidate must be a self-starter, able to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment, with at least three years of PA experience at an executive level or similar. Familiarity with the film business helpful, but not essential. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and PCs, strong grammatical skills and an excellent phone and personal manner.
Please note that this will be for a position in the production company office; those looking for on-set experience need not apply.
Please submit cover letter and CV as one document with your name in the document title (“FIRST NAME LAST NAME PA APPLICANT”) to info[at]elementpictures.ie
Deadline for applications: 6pm Wednesday May 28th